Monday, November 21, 2005

New blog...

In a recent post I added a bunch of links and introduced each new friend that had been invited to the storytime rug. At the end I mentioned that there was another blog that I was really excited about adding but had been told it wasn't "ready." Apparently, it's ready now.

Ladies and gentlemen, internet junkies of all ages, allow me to introduce...my wife.

Her blog is pretty much just like mine except for the fact that hers features well-written posts on stuff that really matters while mine typically majors in drivel. Also, she can be trusted to tell stories about us from a completely different perspective...one that's correct. One other small difference is that she is chock full of ideas, meaning her blog should remain relatively fresh and updated. I on the other hand usually stare blankly until inspiration hits me and I begin typing another almost-new post about the Yankees. Other than those things, though, they're pretty much identical.

So, cruise on over. You can use the new link at the top of the links section, or you can just click here. I really don't care how you get there. Just get there.

Soon.

Like now.

Seriously, there's nothing left here to read.

Why are you lingering?

You're starting to creep me out.

No comments: